Thursday, May 24, 2012

This morning


The morning is my favorite time of the day. I love waking up early when the sun is already up and I totally love breakfast food. If I do wake up early, I don't like skipping breakfast. Especially when I'm gonna go out early or go to school. Coffee wakes me up. It's kinda always a part in my every breakfast. I also love opening up the curtains and letting the sunshine in. I love how the room turns into a beautiful and naturally lit room. Today I did that again. I remember when I still went to school, I always loved watching the sunrise while dad was driving us to school. Sometimes I took pictures of the beautiful sunshine passing through the clouds or when the sun is slightly peeking through the clouds. I love that scene. 

I'm now sitting in an armchair in front of this laptop and the opened curtain behind my back. Just beside me is a book by Emily Giffin which I read before typing this post. I'm starting to like the story more. Even though I feel sorry for the girl in the book, how sad her story is, I'm getting curious on how she will get back to her feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment