Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diy: Yarn Earrings Holder




I saw this lovely DIY {Do it yourself} in a great blog. Lately, I've been into DIY projects and I loved to make one myself. I saved a lot of DIY projects in my laptop since last week. And I'm happy to find this very simple and inexpensive DIY, could be my first DIY ever with only 1 thing needed that I can surely find around our house: Yarn


I just cut 6 pieces of yarn in the same length and knotted them by sections (refer to the image above). When the yarn was thick enough for me, I started braiding the 3 strands and knotted it afterwards :) Taped it on top of my closet door and voila! I can see my earrings now! I kinda hate picking them up one by one while looking for earrings to wear. And now, I'll just look at my closet door and just get and insert them after anytime! :) Although, I only put the earrings I use more often.


It's so easy and inexpensive and cute! Hope this becomes an inspiration for some of you to start hand-make things for yourself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment