Thursday, May 24, 2012

A lovely Mother's day



I am happy that I am so much better now. Mother's day was a great one for us, or me. We gave mom our gift last Friday which is a lovely wallet from Mango. We decided to give her the gift early so she can use it at work last Saturday. My sister and I also made her an Egg-in-the-basket which I thought would be a nice idea. I was thinking of giving her a breakfast-in-bed on Mother's Day but my mum wakes up too early so I just gave her a merienda last Friday.


We went to Hayat Mall after her work and had a wonderful dinner at Applebee's. I totally love their wonderful desserts there. Especially the Triple Chocolate Meltdown. We ordered that and it was totally yummy! It's a chocolate cake with a fudge-filled center that will erupt upon first bite! It's the best part of that dessert. And it is served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream which makes the combination much more delicious! It's one of my favorite desserts to eat. And I also ordered a Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich. And after dinner, we had a little shopping and went home.
I love you mom! You know that words can't express how much I love you. My sister, brother and I are so happy and blessed to have you as our mom. I wish someday I can return everything to you. Someday mom, I'll make you feel like a queen, just like how you treated me like your little princess :)

To my grandmas Mimmy and Lola, I miss you and love you both so much. Happy happy Mother's Day :) I wish I can hug and kiss you both. I promise that I'll be a very good girl Mimmy, you're my inspiration :)

And I also send my late greetings to all the other mothers out there. Hope you had a great Mother's day. How about you? How did you spend your Mother's day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment