Thursday, May 24, 2012

Had a nausea


I was sick all day that day. When I woke up early morning, I was freezing and my stomach ached so much. I felt so nauseated and vomited two times. Whenever I stood up, my head was spinning. It was the worst feeling I had. I lied down on my bed and fell asleep at the end of the bed. I even fell down. I went to the living room and watched a few movies and tv shows. I slept a few more times at the couch. I didn't had any appetite at all. I felt so nauseated whenever I ate. So I just ended up in one cup of noodles for lunch.

I absolutely didn't do anything than sleep, eat a little and watch movies in our tv or in my Galaxy Tab or in the computer. I couldn't stand up. Whenever I did, all I wanted is to just lie down. I still hate that sick and unproductive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment