Thursday, May 24, 2012

30 things before turning 30


I made this wish list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30! :) There may be some of these I don’t get the chance to achieve or buy but I'll do my best and have fun while doing it :) Not in order!
  1. Travel overseas ( Riyadh and Philippines is an exception :) )
  2. Learn to figure skate
  3. Own a pet rabbit
  4. Learn to sew and hand make things
  5. Learn to knit & crochet ( I knew how to crochet before but I forgot now :( )
  6. Take a trip in a hot air balloon
  7. Go camping
  8. Keep in touch with my old friends since high school
  9. Be able to paint properly
  10. Get married
  11. Start a family
  12. Learn to read music notes
  13. Get married in a beach during sunset
  14. Find a job that'll inspire me, something I'll enjoy, worth my time and talent.
  15. Be able to cook and bake yummy food
  16. Attend a friend's wedding
  17. Go kayaking
  18. Go snorkeling
  19. Learn Arabic language
  20. Learn Dutch language
  21. Learn Korean language
  22. Learn Japanese language
  23. Learn Spanish language
  24. Buy something online
  25. Have my own pet dog
  26. See snow
  27. Be physically fit
  28. Be healthy (Eat more fruits and vegetables!)
  29. Plant flowers
  30. Plant a tree on my birthday
This is gonna be soo fun! Help me wish I could do this all! Thanks! And I'll make a post when I finish one of these :) How about you? What are the things you want to achieve before you turn 30? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment