Thursday, May 24, 2012

My love affair with Piano




I love playing the piano. I never took piano lessons so I don't know the piano chords and I also don't know how to read music notes but I play the piano by just memorizing what keys to play. I listen to piano songs sometimes. Sometimes when I'm stressed or mad or just bored, I play the piano and things tend to calm down on relax while I play those beautiful melodies I've learned. It's such a great feeling when you finish one song and you can be able to play that beautiful sound you've been wanting to hear and play yourself. :)
Here are the songs I know to play. Italics are the songs that I haven't finished learning yet. ;)
  • Steve's theme / For Ronnie by Aaron Zigman
  • Bella's Lullaby by Carter Buwell
  • Not like the Movies by Katy Perry
  • Kiss the Rain by Yiruma
  • Runaway by Bruno Mars
  • Way back into love by Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore/Haley Bennet
  • Claire de Lune by Debussy
  • River flows in you by Yiruma
  • A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
  • Someone like you by Adele
  • Fireflies by Owl City
  • The One that got Away by Katy Perry

I'll be posting piano covers in soundtracks/videos here in Tumblr! ;D

1 comment: