Thursday, May 24, 2012

A few things about me ♥



I want to introduce myself to you again. I am Kaycee Macuha and I'm a Filipino. I'm 15 years old. I come from Philippines but now I'm residing here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I'm a Catholic. I love taking pictures. I love fashion. I want to travel. One day I'm going to Europe, Korea, America and other beautiful parts in the world. I also want to be a stewardess someday. Just an experience. I love the color violet. I play the piano but only know little about it. I speak Filipino and English. I'm starting to study different languages like Arabic, French, Korean, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish, Italian and more. I know I can't learn it all. And I'm starting from Arabic, French and Korean. But it would be great if learn it all right? And also Dutch. My grandma lived in Holland. And I think it would be nice to follow her footsteps and learn Dutch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment