Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sorry!

I feel so bad about neglecting my blogspot. My tumblr blog is really just my main blog. But I always get the feeling that having another blog in blogspot is nice too that's why I don't delete this blog. I'm thinking of reviving this again or just continue neglecting it. I still don't know. I'm going to be very busy at college. I'll try to post again. If I end up not posting here then I had made a decision.



I took a walk outside yesterday. I’ve been inside the house a really long time. I think having a little walk outside would be nice for me. I took my camera with me and went outside. I looked for something nice to take pictures of and I found these flowers. I also took a picture of a cat then I went to the park to swing for a little while. I miss swinging really high I could almost fly but I had my camera with me, and I don’t want anything bad to happen with it so I just swung slowly. When the sun was going down I went back home.

I have a friend here who stays in the same compound with me. Actually she’s one of my best friends. If you’ve read a few of my posts before, you might know Tahani. Actually we don’t go out together here. I’m not really a outgoing person. She’s going to Philippines in a few days. I think I really should go talk to her before she leave. I’m regretting now why I don’t call her. Maybe we’re just waiting for each other to call. So I’m going to now. Maybe at Sunday. I don't even know when she'll leave :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment