Thursday, May 24, 2012

Heads Up Salon & Spa


My mom, sis and I went to Heads Up salon yesterday to get a haircut. It had been a long time since I had my last haircut. My hair had already lost its shape. But my hair was just trimmed short. I kinda look just the same but the length of my hair is now shoulder-length. I loved the design/display of the place. It's in my favorite color! When you enter the salon (which is around the Suleimania District and beside RKH/Military hospital), it's like you're just entering in a house! You're gonna ring the doorbell and someone will let you in.
Although the design/display of the salon outside was not that nice, the design inside is very pretty! I absolutely loved their counter, mirrors, and hangers. It's violet everywhere! :)  I was pretty satisfied with my haircut too, but I was expecting more like the picture I showed to my hairdresser. At least it was right ;) Staffs were friendly enough. And I liked how they treated their customers. Staffs are Filipinas and Arabians :)
We can remove our abayas and hang them on those beautiful hangers.
For people who are interested on going here on Riyadh and to this salon and spa, here are pictures to see their services and how to contact them ;)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding regarding I really appreciate your work, keep it up. hair salon hoboken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well.... I will follow your blog always. Thanks!!! hoboken spa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time. We need more writers like you.Salons in delhi


    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post,Thanks for Sharing me.Isabella's Salon provide top quality services for their customers. They offer a full line of services, including cuts and hair coloring for men and women.Greenwood Village Salons use professional products to achieve the most stylish looks.

    ReplyDelete