Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bedroom ideas

I never had my own room. Here, I share it with my sister and sometimes my brother, and back in Philippines I shared it with my mother and my sister. But now, I want to have my own room. My family and I want to move to a bigger house with 4 or 3 rooms :)
As you can see on the pic above, I already have what I really want to have in my room. Minus the bed I actually want the throw cushions and the chair in front of the bed. :) And I’d love it if I had white tulips in my room. I want my room furniture to be white :) It’s pretty, elegant, and lovely! And every night I’ll light up a few candles. Making it a wonderful candlelit room and have a more relaxing mood. I’ve also wanted to have those cute fabric lined storage baskets a long time. For the pot and the squared frame from Ikea, I’m not sure if I really want it since my sis already have those. The circle frame is cute though. And wall lamps either in top of my bed or near my dresser. :)
I’m excited to have my own room! :)

I never had my own room. Here, I share it with my sister and sometimes my brother, and back in Philippines I shared it with my mother and my sister. But now, I want to have my own room. My family and I want to move to a bigger house with 4 or 3 rooms :)
As you can see on the pic above, I already have what I really want to have in my room. Minus the bed I actually want the throw cushions and the chair in front of the bed. :) And I'd love it if I had white tulips in my room. I want my room furniture to be white :) It's pretty, elegant, and lovely! And every night I'll light up a few candles. Making it a wonderful candlelit room and have a more relaxing mood. I've also wanted to have those cute fabric lined storage baskets a long time. For the pot and the squared frame from Ikea, I'm not sure if I really want it since my sis already have those. The circle frame is cute though. And wall lamps either in top of my bed or near my dresser. :)
I'm excited to have my own room! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment