Saturday, January 19, 2013

Shopping

It’s rare for us to go all together in an early time, usually we go out but we hurry. And it was so fun! I got the things I wanted (not all of course, there was that loafers and candles I wanted so bad haha).

Notice/Inspiration board - I’ve mentioned these in my previous posts. I want/need to be inspired and need reminders (Also, isn’t it sooo pretty? <33)

Watch - Starting to love Lipsy <3 This watch is gorgeous!!

Marks & Spencer food - I do really love food from Marks & Spencer. With all that cute packaging <3

Bracelets - It’s so pretty and chic! Definitely my style, I couldn’t pass up! I only have few bracelets.. haha (Also goes with the watch!)

I always update at Instagram so if I don’t get to post here, I post there :) My username is: love_kaycee











No comments:

Post a Comment