Saturday, January 19, 2013

Last December

(Late post: Dec. 1) My favorite time of the year has come. And I welcomed it with a few changes. I had my hair trimmed by my sister (I decided to lose my layers and go for straight ends, thank you so much sis!), I made a few changes in my blog (see post here) including the new ‘winter season’ in my blog which consists of snow falling and two snowmen to be with you while you peruse my blog.

And one new thing that I am very happy to finally be able to share is that I finally got an Iphone 4S. Isn’t it wonderful? I am more than happy with what I have right now and I am looking forward to spending my last month of 2012 with positive thinking, making every day worth the while, and experience new and wonderful memories.

May yours be full of many many memories and happiness to be shared with your loved ones! Be sure to stop by tomorrow - December 2nd - to see my post about my new Iphone 4S ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment