Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ho, Ho, Home for Christmas!

We spent our Christmas on our home. We had a great night and I’ve noticed all of us got a bit more closer and had more activities to do more than before. I’ve changed a lot last year and I’m happy about it. Anyway, I am so happy to tell that I’ve tried hotspot again. It feels like it’s been months since I last used the Internet on my laptop. I just use my internet on my phone so it’s been so hard to update here. I missed blogging and browsing through my favorite blogs and websites.

So, how are you guys? I noticed I’ve lost a lot of readers because of my unexpected hiatus. And I’ll totally make it up to you. I’m having new ideas on what to blog. :) Also, I am so touched that even though I’ve been gone for a while, some friends I have here on Tumblr still remembered me and left sweet messages and holiday greetings on my inbox. I almost got teary-eyed actually. For the people that remembered me and say that I’ve inspired them. I am so grateful to have you guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment