Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy New Year

I am grateful to God for giving me a good year. The past year 2012 was full of unexpected and wonderful moments. But I’ve also faced a lot of challenges and problems. But without them, I would never have learned my lessons. It also made me closer to God. I used to just pray every night but now, I started to appreciate things and pray every day.

Despite not having the best year yet, I am still looking forward for 2013 with great anticipation. I am hoping to achieve more things, reflect on all the blessings in my life, live the life I’ve imagined, be always full of optimism, and experience many wonderful moments and memories. ♡

To my dear family, friends, and readers:

I wish you all a Happy New Year, and may it be filled with so much joy and happiness and lots of wonderful memories! Cheers to new beginnings! May 2013 be as amazing as you desire it to be! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment