Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom :)

(Late post: Jan. 11) Yesterday was my mom’s birthday. I want to talk about yesterday but since I found that hotspot really eats my load and wouldn’t work even if I’m on unli, I’m back to blogging by phone again. So transferring my photos from my DSLR to laptop and then phone is really hard. I will be posting it whenever I’m in the mood or when I finally get a WiFi. (Which probably won’t be happening any sooner since I’m unli for a month again)

So instead I’m just going to say a message/greeting to my mom: Belated happy birthday mommy! I am so lucky to have you as my mom. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for everything you do. Even for the little things. :) More years to come and may God shower you a lot of blessings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment