Saturday, January 19, 2013

Iphone 4s

I’ve always been waiting (and wanting) to have an Iphone 4S and finally, my dream came true! I feel so happy, lucky and blessed! Thank you so much God! I’m so blessed to have the best parents and the sweetest & most beautiful sister! I can’t imagine life w/o them! :) This is actually from my sister but she only used it for 3 months. I also got to have the cases she bought before too! My parents and sis both paid halves for this. I’ll forever be grateful to them! :) My sis bought the Iphone 5 that’s why I get to have this. haha! :)

I never actually expected this would happen. I thought I was going to get an Iphone next year. haha That’s why now, I believe the saying “Amazing things happen when you least expect it.” And also the “Good things come to those who wait.” I learned to be patient and understanding until I thought it was time. Yipee! :)

Follow my sister’s blog: itslaverna.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment