Saturday, January 19, 2013

Last Christmas

I am fortunate and lucky to have spent my Christmas with my family. I can’t help but count my blessings and thank God for everything. I love my family so much and I wish that someday, I can return them the favor. How was your Christmas? ♡

I’ve already penned down my 2013 resolutions, and I am sharing a few with you to inspire you a little bit ;)

• Be more productive - Finish tasks on time and avoid procrastinating.

• Be more organized - It will lessen the risk of losing things. Get rid or sell things I don’t need anymore.

• Be more optimistic - Look at the bright side of things and take more risks.

• Be more friendly & approachable - Let more people in my life, widen my circle and be more friendly.

• Live a healthier and fit lifestyle - Eat more healthy foods and exercise more.



No comments:

Post a Comment