Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back from being M.I.A

Piper is a lot more bigger now (and fluffier!)

Keep a diary and someday it’ll keep you ♡


Sorry if I have been M.I.A here lately.. I was focused at my main blog: http://lovekaycee.tumblr.com/  But here I am, back! :) Here's a summarized post from my posts on my main blog :)

I’m done packing my things. It’s been fun moving to our new house. The good thing I’ve noticed about me is that I always want to recycle/reuse and don’t want to waste things. I save and earn. Thanks to my mom. I think I got it from her :) And also, it’s fun finding old stuff that I haven’t seen a long time. Just one of the many things I found is this candle and candle holder. I love looking around for things that I can reuse :)
Go around in your house and look for some old things. You might just find something beautiful and useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment