Thursday, November 22, 2012

A few gifts ♡


These days have been lovely. I received some few gifts, and I really appreciate it and am happy with it ♡
image
image
First, Ferrero Rocher chocolates from the sweetest sister in the world that I am lucky to have! :) Here’s her blog anyway: itslaverna.blogspot.com
image
Chocolates from my uncle Jay. (From Italy!)
image
Cute shampoos! The lavender one is mine :) From my untie Lolit ;)
image
And Cath Kidston swatches! Yipee! I was so happy that I could order these. (I actually ordered 4 swatches but it’s fine) Just so you know, I love Cath Kidston! I want to buy everything there! haha Anyway, the reason I was super happy when I got these is: Well I can order online, I read that they don’t ship to P.O. Box addresses but I still tried and it came! This is added to my wishlist btw, to be able to order things from Cath Kidston :)

No comments:

Post a Comment