Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ikea and Marks & Spencer shopping

image

image


I had a great day yesterday. We went to Ikea to buy new stuff for our house. I’m so happy with my new things and can’t wait to use my throw blanket. :)
 It’s so pretty and I had been eyeing it. And I’ve been waiting long enough to finally buy some fairy lights. It’s so so cute but sadly, it’s short so I had to buy two. Can’t wait to hang them in my bed and also use it for other purposes. 

My room just keeps getting better and better! I’m really lovin’ it and I am so excited to show it to you guys! We really have lots of things (because my family’s been here for like 20 years already) so it takes a long time moving all this stuff. But the perks of moving out is getting to dispose or sell things we don’t really need and also reuse old things we still have. I saw all of my old toys and it just brings a lot of memories (makes me wanna go back). 

image
I am totally loving Marks & Spencer’s snacks ♡

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment