Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series


image
image
I definitely loved the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic and have just watched it for a zillion times. Kidding! But really, I’ve watched it a lot if times. So I went to the bookstore and found her book Shopaholic Abroad, which says ‘Continuation of Confessions of a Shopaholic’. So I bought it and actually loved it! Though I also discovered that some of the scenes was already in the movie and just changed a lot of scenes.
Then after a while of finishing reading the book, I also saw Shopaholic Ties the Knot and Shopaholic and Baby! It’s too bad I can’t find Shopaholic & Sister on the bookstore.. But anyway, I loved how Sophie Kinsella writes so I begged my mom to buy it. hehe But I did promise to myself that I won’t buy any new book anymore. Well maybe after a few months of finishing these 2 books ;)Well I think it’s also for my own good. And Mimmy (my grandma) did tell me before that I should read books, so.. here I am. ;)
You definitely should try and read her books! Even just the first one at least. And if you haven’t watched Confessions of a Shopaholic yet, you’re missing out a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment