Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Purple storage baskets





Hello! It’s been a while! My mom and sis surprised me with these cute violet.. well I don’t know what it’s called. A thing where I can put some things? haha! I looked around my room and wondered where I should put it. I have lots of perfumes and lotions and it actually looks unorganized in my bookshelf, so I just put those in the violet (baskets?) and there it is! It looks wonderful! Thanks to my sis and mom! :)
Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner! Time is so fast isn’t it? And for me it sucks. There aren’t just enough hours in a day! But anyway, I’m starting to make my Christmas wishlist. Even though I only have a 1% chance that my wishes will come true. haha But I am excited for Christmas, with or without receiving gifts! Just think of the moments we’ll be spending with our loved ones, doesn’t that make you so happy and excited? ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment