Saturday, November 17, 2012

My sister's 1st anniversary


Cheesesticks :)
My favorite pasta: Spaghetti!

Korean chicken!
My sister's 1st anniversary with her boyfriend! I am so happy for them. They've gone through a lot in their first year. And I felt so bad for my sister, how things were so complicated and really hard. But thank God things have become better now. Well, there are still some problems now and I don't know how my sister will handle it. I wish the best for my sister and I hope that everything will be okay in the end.
We had a great dinner! All my favorite food was there! haha Actually this was a really late post. This was last month. I'm starting to get busy with other things. But well, I hope that everything goes well for you guys! I've been really thinking if I should stay here for college, where my family is or go to Philippines and stay there by myself. I'm struggling because I don't know a lotta things.

No comments:

Post a Comment