Saturday, July 28, 2012

What's inside that bag?


My laptop is having some problems right now. It shuts down by itself sometimes. And it frustrates me when it shuts down and I’m in the middle of doing something then didn’t even get to save it. So I’m typing this really fast because this might shut down again. I’m already deleting unnecessary files.
So anyway, my sister arrived from Philippines a week ago. I totally missed her! We’ve been having a lot of sisterly bonding now. Especially watching Keeping up the Kardashians together. We love that show so much, my sis bought all the seasons. image
 Anyways, here are the things she bought for me! She stored all of the gifts in this bag. I loved it so much and when I opened it to check the inside I was surprised that there are things inside of it! Thank you sooo much sis! No words can express how grateful I am! I love you ate!

image

image

image

image

image
  • Markers and a craft punch
  • Two Paris notebooks
  • cute T-shirts
  • Cute pencils from Functional
  • Blogger passport
  • Cute pens from Functional too!
  • Two new nail polishes from Etude House
  • The life of Taylor Swift
  • Face mask, Nail tools and a free face wash from Etude House! image
  • And my lovely new Cath Kidston bag. ♥
As you can see I love all things cute! That’s why I love Etude House and Functional! Sis, even though you weren’t here for my birthday, I felt like I celebrated it all over again. And the great things is, it’s even more better! I love you Ate! You’re the best sister in the world!

4 comments:

  1. My, you have A Taylor Swift Book! Can I ask for its title??? I wanna read that too! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! :) It's "The Rise of the Nashville Teen" by Chloe Govan :)

      Delete