Saturday, July 14, 2012

New year for me.


image
It’s a new year for me because today, July 11, is my birthday! I’m turning 16! Actually I’m not celebrating my birthday in any special way, (it’s obvious because if I was I would’ve been partying instead of making a post here) but it’s okay for me. I’m not used to big parties anyway. I think mom and I are just gonna have a mother-daughter bonding in the kitchen and make delicious and my favorite foods image
 And just have dinner here and maybe have a good family bonding time. I wish my sister and my best friends were here. It would’ve been a lot more fun. So instead my best friends and I just video chatted on Skype. I miss them so much, and my sis.
Anyway, here are 5 things that I want to change for myself:
  1. I have a love for scrapbooking yet sometimes I really don’t finish them. So I want to finish things as soon as I start them. I should stop procrastinating. 
  2. I make slow decisions, and I want to change it. I should practice on making fast decisions. But thinking about it wisely.
  3. Easily complaining and whining. Not always! I just think I complain too much about a little thing. I just realized I just have to accept it because I simply have no other choice.
  4. I also think I should be organized. Wherever I use the laptop I bring so much things with me. Notebooks, pens, Galaxy Tab, Earphones, Chargers, my dslr camera, usb connectors are the likes. I should keep my things in a nice place. But I just need them all! Ugh/
  5. I also should spend more time not using the laptop. I wake up early and sleep late just because of it. But at least now I’m starting to. I know it’s my birthday but I spent the last 3 hours cleaning the house. I guess that’s what I should do. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment