Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thankful thoughts


In a previous post, I mentioned that I’ll start this new category or blog project on my Thankful thoughts! So this is my first Thank you post. And the first I want to thank is God. Thank you so much God, for every thing. Although there’s so much that’s bothering me right now. I just pray every day that everything will be alright soon. Please continue to guide me God. Thank you so much for everything!
I am also thankful that my sister’s safe and now at home. I felt so happy when I saw her in the airport. I ran to her and gave her a big hug! And before going to the airport, I even made her a garland or bunting written “Welcome Home Ate” :) I made it the very same day she arrived. It looks kiddy though and I wish I could have just printed some different designs but at least I finished it! I rushed it. Here’s a picture:
image
I also want to thank my sister for every thing she gave me. I was very happy that night when she arrived! I was shouting and jumping in joy! :) Thank you soooo much sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment