Saturday, July 21, 2012

Love Coach

image

image

image


From Etude House. My sister gave this to me a long time ago. I’m excited to see her tomorrow! And anyway, I’m going to start a new category for my blog tomorrow. I’ll start posting of the things I’m thankful for. It will be very random. And the title will be: Thankful Thoughts image
  I forgot where I got the idea from but I’ll update this as soon as I found the site!You guys can start posting these thankful thoughts too. I’m doing it to appreciate the little things more. Let’s get posting ♥
Anyway, you guys know Neha from amedrops? Well I just think she has a fabulous blog back when I still used my other blog capturingdreams a lot and didn’t have this blog yet. She followed me now, and I’m so glad to find her blog again! I totally missed her blog!! We’ve talked to before, I’m glad that she still remembers me and my old nail art tutorials :’> For me, it feels so nice to hear that someone you’ve talked to a while before still remembers you right? haha image

No comments:

Post a Comment