Saturday, July 14, 2012

D.I.Y Ribbon Watch band


image
image
I love DIYs! I love crafty things and making things for myself. Just like scrapbooking! I have saved lots of diy ideas here in my laptop. I’m very excited to make them!
So I saw this idea in one blog. I saw it on google and thought I should make my own watch band. And you can also substitute lace for the ribbon! I’ll totally try it next time! The bow/ribbon made it look so much more cute! And I love bows so much. Next time, I’ll make a bow haul! Anyway, it’s easy and doesn’t need much explanation.
  1. I tied a ribbon on my camera lens so I know how long the ribbon’s gonna be. You can ask help for another person.
  2. When I cut it, I just inserted the watch in the ribbon and asked some help to tie the ribbon/watch in my hand. That’s it! That was so easy right?
Keep coming back for more easy DIYs in the future! I’ll post more :) Keep in mind I got these ideas from the net. Next time I hope I think of my own <3
Oh and if you want to see my old DIY Yarn earrings holder: http://lovekaycee.tumblr.com/post/23475723459/diy-yarn-earrings-holder

No comments:

Post a Comment