Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Things about me



My birthday is next month on July 11. I’ll be turning sweet 16 by then. Unlike any other girls who throws gorgeous parties on their sweet 16th birthday, I think I’ll be spending my birthday with my family again. I wanted to throw a great Sweet 16th birthday party with my friends but it’s sad that all my friends had gone back to Philippines for college.
I’m going to start college this June 29. I took up a programming course. Not really sure if I like it and will have a future on that but I’m kinda good at codes and web designing so I decided to take that. And also I can’t take any other than that. I’d like to go back to Philippines and take HRM or Tourism but I have nowhere else to live there. I sure can’t survive by myself there, even if I’d like to.
My future plans are:
  • Finish up this programming course.
  • At 18 or 20, I’ll try to apply at an airline as a flight attendant. If I’ll get the job then YAY!
  • If I don’t get the job or change my mind, I’ll be a programmer then.
That’s it, for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment