Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Feeling a little disappointed for myself


I can’t think of anything big I have done. It’s like I wasted my whole high school life. Everyone else are taking steps towards their dreams every day. While I on the other side, don’t even know what I want. I have big dreams but no talent to pursue. I only know little and wish I could learn a lot of things.

I wish I could get a little glimpse of my future. In a dream maybe, in horoscopes, or any sign, clue, hint. For me, my future is a blur. I know I have to work hard now so I can get the future I want but I’m just not sure of the plans I have now will even ever do me good. God please continue to guide me to the path where I want to be. I hope my dreams do come true. I want to know what is going to be my career and if everything’s going to be okay in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment