Sunday, June 10, 2012



I started my day making my scrapbook. I decided to finish it. So I cut and made designs and later I’ll print out some pictures. Then I also had a Transformers marathon. I still hate how they changed Megan Fox. After all they’ve been through? They’ll just break up? But anyway I still love the story. Transformers is still great. And I love the girl. Her intro was a little bit Victoria’s Secret-like and she’s really pretty. At least they still chose a pretty girl! haha


And also I’m so happy because I reorganized my closet. I want to sell a lot of things I don’t need anymore. Maybe give them away. So I put them all in a big bag I’m also going to give away/sell. And our old toys are in top of my closet. I don’t really need the space but it would be nice to stack my bags there so there’ll be space down in my closet for my shoes. So that we’ll also have more space in the shoe rack. I wonder when will I have my own room. I really wish we could move to a new house with 4 bedrooms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment