Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's June!


It’s already June you guys!! Time just flies by so fast. As for some people here on Tumblr, school is starting this June. Some may hate it, but some love it because they missed their friends. As for me, I’m going to miss it. All my high school friends went to different colleges and what’s worse is they’re so far to me, they’re in Philippines. And I’m still in here in Saudi Arabia. I have absolutely no idea about college in here. It will be totally different even though I studied in here.

So in short, I won’t start school this June. But I won’t waste it either. I’ll study online, something related to the course I’ll take here. I’ll start writing my plans for this June on my planner. Here are a few things I’ve planned for this June:

  • Try to take recreational trips with my family
  • Get organized and spend some time finishing my scrapbook
  • Continue learning the Arabic Language
  • Continue learning how to play the piano (Specifically, study the chords)

Here’s the polaroid calendar I made for June. If you want the rest of the calendars (June - December), just go to this link > http://lovekaycee.tumblr.com/post/17106940439/polaroid-calendars

No comments:

Post a Comment