Thursday, June 7, 2012

Belated Happy Birthday to my dear brother!

My brother just turned 17 last June 3! I can’t believe it! And I’ll turn 16 in about a month!! Things just happen so fast.

image


 People often mistake us as twins. But actually, he’s one year older than me. And we’re on the same level. We’re going to college this school year. I was accelerated from Kinder so instead of going to Prep, I went to Grade 1. We’ve been on the same school ever since. Sometimes we’re on the same class and sometimes we’re not. But now we’re going to different colleges. I’ll sure miss having a brother in the same school! :) I love you Daryl! Even though we’ve fought many times before, I love you and I’m proud to have you as my brother! You’re the best big brother in the world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment