Monday, April 9, 2012

Sleepover with friends


Last Wednesday, I invited my friends to come over before they go back to the Philippines. I invited 5 people but only 2 (which is Farrah & Pearl) made it. It was fine, we still had so much fun though. I planned this one a lot and it was successful! :) I planned that they go here on Wednesday, 6PM and we’ll go to Riyadh Gallery together until 11PM and sleepover at my best friend’s house. (Tani) Of course we had our cameras and phones charged so we can take looootsss of pictures. I had the best days with my bestestestestest friends :) Will miss them so much! Hopefully I’ll never lose touch with them. So now let the pictures be worth a thousand words for you. x)
image
image
image
Jump shots! :)
image
image
image
image
My drink matched with my nails x)
image
Too big to play? NEVER!
image
image
image
image
Entrance to my house! I wish!
image


image
How I wish I look like playing Soccer *I’m not a player anyway x)*

image
How I actually look like playing Soccer.
image
image
Picnic! :) The best picture throughout our outing :)

1 comment: