Thursday, April 19, 2012

PPG malling


First of all, we’re called PPG as in (Powerpuff Gurls). Instead of one of us should have green as our fave color, mine’s Violet. :) I’m so happy my parents allowed me to go to Kingdom with my friends again last Friday. But this time, I was with my two best friends Laica and Farrah. :) I wish that wasn’t the last time we’re going out or I’m gonna see them.
image
I’m so grateful for Farrah and her family, I never would’ve came to the mall if they didn’t pick me up here at my house. And they looked out for me along the way. I was so happy to be with my friends. We took a lot of photos, we had great finds for something to buy for us three but we ended up on these 3 pretty rings that were very affordable for us three :) Mine’s the one with a rose.
image
image
Actually that’s the only thing we bought. But who cares? We’re not really going to shop. Maybe we will someday when we have our own money. But even though! I had fun with them! Just talking, laughing, walking around and taking pictures with them was already fun for me. So Farrah and I ordered at Kudu while Laica ordered at McDonald’s. Then when we were going home, Laica told us her mom still need to go to the Panorama mall. And Farrah told her parents about it. So they asked us if we wanted to go and we said yes. It was totally unplanned! So we met Laica there, took pictures once more and we tried Ice Skating. It was sooo fun! Last time I tried Ice Skating was when I was still in my Elementary years back in Philippines. At first I was too slow and was only in the corners but time passed and I got used to it and started skating in the middle of the uhh rink? Haha! It was too sad Laica didn’t get to skate with us.
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment