Thursday, April 19, 2012

Riyadh Gallery with friends


My friends and I went to Riyadh Gallery yesterday. We’ve been planning a lot of getaways since they’re going back to Philippines in just a few days. I’ve never had friends like them before and now that I have them and they became my best friends, I don’t know what to feel if they won’t keep in touch with me when we start college. I’ll never lose touch with them. When I get older and earn lots of money, I’ll visit them one by one. I want to see them after college. I’ll miss them. They’re totally unlike any other. After all we’ve been through, I’ll never forget them.
I had so much fun. I was the first one to go to Riyadh Gallery, my dad left me there and while waiting for them I went to different stores looking for nice things to buy. Apparently I didn’t have so much money. I went there at exactly 4PM. And I told them so. And finally after 15 or 20 or 30 minutes, I called Farrah to ask her where she is. And then I saw her at the escalator. I went to see her and felt relieved. Actually, we also waited for our 2 more friends who were gonna go there in almost like 1 hour! We went to look around, took pictures, went to different stores.
image
At Pimkie. The wallpaper, couch, and mirror were totally cute! <33
Then I found myself holding this sunglasses I’ve seen at Aldo for 3 times already. I suddenly felt the urge to buy it. Of course, I already asked my friend if I should buy it. So I did buy it and I’m happy I decided to buy it because it was really nice and I’ve been wanting a black shades too. I know I’m gonna wear it also for future references :>
After that we decided to eat dinner because they’re taking too long. And we were really hungry. We ate at Lai-lai which is our favorite fast-food restaurant. :)
image
Then after a few minutes they came. We ate at Starbucks <3
image
image
image
image
Then I saw this bag at Claire’s and I really liked it. Actually I’ve already seen it before and I’m happy it’s still there. But it’s just so expensive! It’s SR 176 :( I want it!
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment