Thursday, April 19, 2012

My April so far

image






I’ve been having the great weeks this month. I’ve been with my friends, I finished a lotta things. I get to have those little things I want and I hope it just gets better and better. The sad things are while the days are passing, my friends will go to Philippines and we’ll go our separate ways. And I’m still going to stay here until May.
I wish for the rest days of April, I’ll finally have a glimpse of my future and I can keep spending days with my friends. Be it here at my house again or in a mall I just want to be with them before we go our separate ways. I know I’ll never lose touch with them so that one day we’ll just sit around and talk and laugh about our past and have a cheers to the future we’ve been working hard for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment