Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 2012



This is the last month of my high school life so I want it to be a little near to perfect. I hope me and my friends will make a lot of memories this month that we'll never forget. Graduation is just right around the corner and I still can't believe that I am not ready and I have only few plans to my future. I wonder when will I change..

Today I didn't do anything productive at all. My obsession at playing PSP is back again so I've been playing the whole day in my bed. I feel sick and my head is so heavy and I keep coughing every minute that's why I can't think of anything to do than just playing and using my laptop. I should be studying for our finals because next week *starting Sunday* will be our final exams and I didn't went to school yesterday so my books are at school. I guess I'll have to focus at studying at Saturday. I wish that my grades will be higher than ever because this is the finals, I would be so looking down at myself if my 3rd Quarter grades is higher than my 4th Quarter grades. God, please continue to bless me and guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment