Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grocery for Oh My Siomai!




I had a great day yesterday with some of my friends. We have this project wherein we have to make a small business at school just for one day which is today. We decided to sell Siomai and had our business named Oh My Siomai! I feel way too sad that I can't go and sell with them because my dad's sick and I woke up late and didn't know we're not going to school. I found a way then this morning but still I woke up around 9 so my friend Tani who lives near here is of course at school now. And I was super excited about this then I ended up not going to school, what bad timing.

So anyway, me and my groupmates decided yesterday that we should go grocery together so we went to Batha then to Lulu. But first we stayed at Drew's house then we went to Joelyn's house then to Lulu. At Batha, we even played at the Merry-go-around. I remembered back when I was in my old school at Philippines, I used to play there (Merry-go-around) a lot.

I haven't been out so much so this thing we did yesterday was already fun for me. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment