Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's day


Hey there! I hope you all had a great Valentine’s day even if mine wasn’t special because I don’t have a boyfriend or whatsoever. Anyway, we had school on Valentine’s day. On the morning my mom, my sister and I helped my brother with his gift cake and flower to give to his girl. The wrapping was cute! And the cake was filled with Kit-kat and maltesers as you can see! It’s too bad brother couldn’t go to school because he had an appointment at the hospital. I feel bad for him :( So I gave his gifts for him. The boys gave their flowers and chocolates to their girls. I was so envious! Hahaha! Then after school, we arranged the table and the food, I took pictures too then had a dinner. The Spaghetti was great! It's too bad there are no more leftovers left. But that dinner we had sure did taste reaalll good. So yeah, I still had a great day after all.




 



















No comments:

Post a Comment