Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Finals


image
Our finals are finally over. We had it this week from Sunday to today. Although I’m not sure if I’ll get high grades. Whatever. I can finally rest and no more worries! Well maybe except for the projects that I haven’t done yet. Graduation is right around the corner and I don’t know if I should be excited or not because I might never see my friends again. :( Of course, we’ll be keeping in touch but it’ll be different right?
So anyway, now that finals are done and school is almost over, I can blog more often. I haven’t been blogging as much as before but I will be as soon as school is over. Last week (I just wanna share this) I got sick. I vomited 4 times on midnight. It kept me awake ‘til 3am I think. My head felt so heavy and all of it was because of an Ice cream that Tuesday that week. So no more Ice Cream during the cold season and I should drink more than one bottle of water after eating one.
And anyway! Today was actually productive! I fixed my things and fixed my closet! It’s much more easy to get my bags now and my leggings and jeans are seperated from each other. I need to remember not to just throw my clothes after I remove them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment