Saturday, March 24, 2012

Graduation Day


image
image
Yesterday was my graduation day. I can’t believe I’ll be going to college, up until now I can’t get over how time flies by way too fast. For me, yesterday was fine, in fact I didn’t cry at all. I guess I’m more of a happy person. I look at the bright side of things. Of course I got sad too, even now. Earlier when I was done watching some tv show I suddenly thought of yesterday, school and friends. I felt sad how we’re going our separate ways, I know I’ll miss them and I won’t find someone like them, so I got teary-eyed earlier. I’ll definitely miss them, especially my group which we call Frat ni Pats. It’s not much of a name but whatever, they are the best group of friends I ever had so I’ll just do anything just to keep in touch with them.
image
My brother :)
image
Then I also thought of my family. I think I do take some time to realize everything. My family have been supportive all the way, they’ve helped me, guided me and love me always. Even though we’ve had problems, we still managed to get through with them. Words can’t express how I love them so much.
image
image
image
Actually my point of this post was to describe my day yesterday but I can’t help expressing. So here goes. It turned out I was the first girl who came to the Graduation. The time was 1PM. It was already 1 but only few were there. So a few minutes later the event started, there were some people who were late but at least everyone was there. There was a lot of crying and laughing especially when my classmate said her speech. Everything turned out fine. I wish I cried because that’s one thing to show your appreciation to the people you love. If only they knew, how thankful I am. I am just not into crying at all. Like I said, I’m more of a happy person.
image
image
image
image
image
I’m more happy now, I know I’ll learn a lot more and I hope I’ll still have the same support and love that I get now at college and on whatever happens in the future. God bless us all. :)
image

No comments:

Post a Comment