Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 2 of 2011


It's back to school again. And this week was too much pressure. We had quizzes all week and a lot of seatworks have been given to us. I also felt sick but I couldn't not go to school because we had so many quizzes. It was on Monday, After Recess I started feeling cold and my head was heavy and I just wanted to lie down. My whole body felt like it was a punching bag. It didn't came to my mind that I should go to the clinic so I just continued on with my day. When I reached in the car I told dad and he bought medicine. He asked why didn't I go to the clinic. I actually don't know why I didn't! haha So yeah, I got better and better. I slept til I got home, changed clothes, ate dinner, made my project and slept. It's a good thing I felt better in the morning. I hated that feeling!

Last Wednesday (January 11) was the giving of report cards. I am so happy with my grades! Especially at Math! I am happier than I ever was with my grades! And also in Physics! I finally got better with those two subjects! :) All of my grades went up and Values and Analytic Geometry were the only ones the same. I still need to do better for this last quarter of my last year as a high school student. So far this is my best year of high school, there are still a lot of days so I gotta keep making more memories!

Last Tuesday (January 10), we celebrated my mom's birthday. It's too bad there's school but at least the whole family is there. I'm sorry for all the problems I gave you mom. I always try to be best so you can be proud of me, as I am proud to have you as my mom. You are the best mom ever! I wish you could teach me all you know about cooking! haha!

Ate Galaxy cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment