Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our Christmas Party (December 21)


We had our winter party and 'twas also the start of our Christmas break. Well actually, here in Saudi Arabia, they don’t celebrate Christmas because they are Muslims. So there isn’t much Christmas spirit to feel in here. Still, Filipinos who stay in here still celebrate it though, be it in your own house, go out somewhere or invite lots of friends! Actually, we call this a winter break.

So, it was a memorable day. It’s the last Christmas Party I’ll ever celebrate with Perseus (my classmates). I know I’ll miss this a lot. And yes, I took a lot of pictures. :)

 




In the morning all high school played games. We won in the longest line. Afterwards we went to Polaris (the 4th year boys section) and had the rest of our Christmas party there. We only played two games though. And exchanged gifts and ate (a lot). We went back to our classroom (Perseus) to eat there. Our adviser was absent. So Perseus wasn’t complete. I still had fun though. I just wish I had brought my charger so I could’ve used my camera longer. But all is well :)


My Christmas nails! :) They are snowflakes anyway~


No comments:

Post a Comment