Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

Dec. 24 (Christmas eve) - We spent our Christmas eve in Kingdom Tower Centre. Actually I feel like I had deja vu or something. When I stepped in the Skybridge, I felt like I already have gone there. But anyway, it was fun. Everything was beautiful! We took so many pictures!

I even lied in the glass! Whew!

Here is a pic I took at Al-mamlaka tower. Their flowers were pretty I can’t just ignore them! <33  

Dec. 25 - My sister and I went outside to take pictures. It was fun! I tried light writing in my digicam before. It was fine but it was much more fun using a DSLR I could write longer. After taking pictures we went back to the house to help prepare making dinner. We kinda have to eat a late noche buena. I took a video of us which I will post here in tumblr. Here are the pictures anyway :)
  
image


Dec. 27 - This is the date of my parents’ anniversary! :) We had a candlelit dinner. I helped mom and dad cook Spaghetti and Korean chicken. I also took videos. Dad gave mom roses. It was so sweet! I wonder when will I get my own? haha!




Dec. 29 - We had a get-together with some family friends. We went to Riyadh Gallery and Batha after noon. We bought gifts and also looked for something nice to buy. Then we went home. I helped mom bake some brownies and also cleaned a bit. Then they came to our house. We waited for the other guests and took pictures then ate.. a lot! The korean chicken and pancit was so good! The best dessert was the brownies! haha! Then us girls went to our room to eat there and chit-chat. Afterwards we went out to take a walk then went back home and watched Charmed and when we’re about to bid goodbye we exchanged gifts and took pictures again and said goodbye. The best thing about us hosting parties is having the leftover food! Woohoo! I ate delicious food for breakfast this morning! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment