Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My year twentyeleven and twentytwelve

Happy New Year! Since it's a new year already, I decided to maintain this blog. When I made my first post I still wasn't sure if I should have a personal blog at tumblr and a blog here. But now, I thought I should keep both. Anyhoodle, I will post some posts I've posted in tumblr. But only the important ones. :)

2011
It’s nice to say I’ve learned a lot of things this 2011. I’ve changed completely and have been a little serious more than before. I like who I am right now. The changes in 2011 was good. Although I’m expecting much more at 2012. I want to make a lot of memories. Especially this last two months of my high school life. Thank you God for everything that happened in 2011. I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes. But because of those, I’ve learned a lot. I hope I can do better this 2012.

A few memorable things/achievements I made through my year:
  • Turned 15
  • Made my personal blog: lovekayee (July 3, 2011, Sunday)
  • Learned how to code HTML and how to make themes in tumblr
  • Got my DSLR camera during summer vacation
  • Learned so much about photography and took a lot of pictures
  • Became more responsible to my studies
  • Became organized (somehow)
  • Got a piano (in my bday) and learned how to play a few songs
  • My mom and sis went here before my birthday (a great present!)
  • February 23 - first prom
  • Christmas - first time going to Riyadh Kingdom tower (Skybridge)
  • Around January - First (hand) surgery! x)
  • February 23 - where my love for nail art started :)
  • Last night (December 31) - first time baking by myself


2012
This year will be totally different. I’ll be graduating in March and have a fresh start because I’m going to college. I don’t really know what to expect. I can’t tell if I’m excited or scared.

This year I shall:
  • learn how to cook
  • learn how to bake
  • get organized
  • get better at college
  • improve vocabulary
  • make a 2012 scrapbook
  • finish current scrapbook
  • write on my planner often
  • get healthy
  • save more money
  • be more outgoing
  • learn how to read music notes
  • buy a lot of scrapbooking materials

No comments:

Post a Comment