Friday, October 5, 2012

Here’s some love for October!


It’s a new month and that always means new beginnings for me. It’s time when I think of what I want my month to look like. And it just gives me so many positive thoughts.  This month’s gonna be totally different. We’ll be moving to a new house but still on the same compound. We just really need another room. Too bad a 4-bedroom house isn’t available for us here so we’re going to move to a 3-bedroom house and I still have to share with someone :( I can’t do anything else but just design my room to my liking. I already have my ideas for the room and I’m also starting to pack my things. I am going to miss this house. We’ve been here for so so long. Ever since my sister was little.
Anyway, I love this time of the year. I love Autumn. It’s my favorite season because it’s not too hot and not too cold. For some places, Fall already started at September. But it was still hot here then. And I think it’ll start getting cold here this month :) I’m excited to wear thick & cozy jumpers, wear gloves, beret, drink hot chocolate, layer my clothes, wear socks to bed.. Let’s embrace and welcome this month with love and excitement ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment