Saturday, October 13, 2012

The warmth of old friends...


As the years go by, I have noticed that more people come in and out of my life. But my true and best friends are the ones that stay in my heart forever. I wish over the next years, we will still get to keep in touch with each other. And when we meet all together again, we’ll laugh about the good times we shared before and make new memories again.
I miss my best friends. I love them so much. They’re the only ones that know me really well. And I am thankful and lucky to have them as my best friends. They will forever have a special place in my heart. And never will they be replaced. I always try not to lose touch with them. We’d always leave each other messages and chat in our group message. It’s sad that some of them don’t get to go online often. But they do leave messages when they get to. I’m getting to see them this December. We’ve been through a lot together and I do hope we can hang out again like before! :)  I miss you Farrah, Pearl, Laica, Pats, Tani, Zes.
image
image
And my very old friends there from elementary until 2nd year high school. I never forgot the memories I had shared with them. I will never ever forget them. I’ve been with them since 4th grade until 2nd year high school. We still get to talk with each other through Facebook, and I’m thankful for that. I wish to spend some time with them again. I miss you Roxanne, Kristal and Maui.
image
First picture is reblogged from cutepageprincess from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment